Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hmmmm.......

Why am I so hoplessly untechie that I cannot get tracking widgets to take? I don't even understand the language they are speaking to try and explain where I am supposed to insert said widget. ( I know where I want them to insert it! >:) Ha ha!) I am trying desperatly to have the Mybloglog widget set up right on my Myspace, and Yahoo 360, as well as on here, but it isn't tracking the numbers correctly and on 360 it can't be put on at all! Why? I don't know. I have had at least 17 views on my 360 and 12 on Myspace, but I haven't seen the numbers on the Mybloglog. I give up. Maybe more people will start leaving comments and I will see that you all have been here. Comments.......AWAY!

1 comment:

pinktomato said...

sorry - i cant help you here for sure...i messed around with it so much I am not sure what i did to make it show up...LOL