Sunday, November 25, 2007

FSUCKS!


Whoo Hoo! Did anyone watch the game? I sure did. I've said it before, and I'll say it again....... Bobby needs to retire or just DIE! He is no longer a viable presence on the football field. It should have been a better game. FSU should have been able to keep up. The Tennessee-Kentucky game was more exciting than the Gator game. Now don't get me wrong, I was hollering and cheering with every touchdown, but there comes a time when blowouts are just not fun anymore. I was in the Gator Band in my college days, and the excitement and pageantry were always enhanced by a close game where everyone was kept on the edge of their seats! Still, we won. That is the important thing. Tim Tebow also gave a stunning performance to solidify his bid for the Heisman trophy. Being a sophomore, I don't think they will vote him in for it. The boy for Arkansas has had a really great year, in fact all the candidates have had a great year. Still, I think Tim deserves it. He is such a threat on the field, being able to rush, and pass. He seems to have no fear of being sacked, no cares for being tackled on the run. He's an all around player,(and he's kinda cute!) Don't tell HHH I said that!


Ah....... now to bask in the after glow of a game well won.

1 comment:

Finn said...

You're a Gator? No wonder I like you...