Sunday, November 18, 2007

A 1000 Evils on Car Repair at 7:10am!

It was one of those mornings. The kind of morning when you are sleeping so good you know when you wake up, you'll be rested and relaxed for the whole day. I was dreaming I was in a murder mystery, solving whodunit, and suddenly, I hear this *BANG*! In my dream, I'm thinking..."What's that?" Then it happens again. *BANG*!*BANG!* What the hell is that? Suddenly, I am waking up! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm suddenly aware I am in bed and just a little perturbed that I was awakwened at 7:10 am on a Sunday morning ! At first I thought I was hearing my new upstairs neighbors moving things around. But it wasn't them. Then I thought it was the people next door, but it wasn't them either. So, I go outside and hear this God awful reving and banging. Rev bang, rev bang! Some JACKASS is fixingtheir car at 7am! HHH was woken up as well, and was just as pissed when I told him about the car repairs. He gets dressed and nametags up and goes hunting. Unfortunatly, who ever it was has already driven off. Dumbasses. I hope their engine explodes at a red light.

No comments: